TellTale™ Ratings & Reviews Sweepstakes Official Rules
Valid only online at mytelltale.com and by phone at 844.777.TALE (8253).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sponsor: TellTale, a subsidiary of Chico’s FAS, Inc., having a principal place of business at 11215 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33966 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is responsible for the delivery of the Prize to the winner.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes is a monthly promotion (referred to hereafter as “Monthly Entry Period”). Each Monthly Entry Period begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the same month. A monthly random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received per Monthly Entry Period. Judge’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During each Monthly Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: i) filling out the rating and product review form on the email from TellTale™ asking you to rate your recent purchase; ii) provide a product review; iii) provide a reviewer name and email address; iv) submit your review with the hashtag #TellTaleSweeps (“Review Form”). You must rate and review the product in order for your Review Form to be eligible for the prize drawing. Once you submit a product rating and review along with the required information, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"). Incomplete entries or inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. By submitting an Entry, you agree to have your review posted on mytelltale.com, using the reviewer name provided by you on the Review Form. Your Entry will be entered into the drawing for the applicable Monthly Entry Period and is valid only for the Monthly Entry Period in which it is received. Your Entry will not roll over to the next Monthly Entry Period. Limit 1 entries per month, regardless of the number of email invitations you may receive to review products and enter the sweepstakes. Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address.
5. Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): Monthly winner will receive a bra/undie set in their requested size - valued between $ 46.00 and $98.00 USD ARV. Style and collection will vary by month and is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize may not be exchanged or returned and cannot be substituted for cash or credit. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during a given Monthly Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per email or mailing address during the Sweepstakes period.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Within 10 days of the end of the Monthly Entry Period, Judge will randomly select one (1) potential eligible winner from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Monthly Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified via email sent to the email address provided in the Review Form. Potential winner will be required to respond to the notification within five (5) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If the potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the information requested within five (5) days, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 3-5 weeks after the conclusion of the Monthly Entry Period.
7. Usage Rights: By submitting a Review and Rating, you consent to Sponsor’s publication of your reviewer name, review and opinions and any other information provided on the Review Form, on its website, product pages, social media accounts, and advertising and marketing materials, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: If no eligible entry is received in a given Monthly Entry Period, that monthly prize will not be awarded. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or reviewer name. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, including rules interpretation, winner selection, are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
9. Release: By receipt of a prize, winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida or the appropriate Florida State Court located in Lee County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
13. Winner List: For the name of a monthly winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: TellTale, LLC, ATTN: Ratings and Reviews Sweepstakes, 11215 Metro Parkway, Building 1, Ft. Myers, FL 33966 within thirty days of the Monthly Promotion Date.
© 2019 Chico’s FAS, Inc. All rights reserved.